Saturday, January 3, 2009

More shopping with Will

So it's January. I realize that mine and Will's non-relationship has lasted longer than our actual relationship did. I don't know what that says about me. Or him.

Yesterday we went to a couple of "stripper stores" to look for outfits. Okay, can I just say how weird that is? He actually suggested it. I think it was weirder for me than it was for him. We didn't get anything. It's obviously been awhile since the last outfit was purchased, so I can tell he's getting anxious, especially since I think he's seen all of my corsets and bustiers. We've already picked out some new shoes. I think he'd actually buy them for me, but I have got to throw down some cash for some sort of new outfit. The problem is that I really find it difficult to spend money on things that are only for him, since we're not in any sort of relationship. I mean, man, if he would have told me he was into this kind of thing when we would have been dating, I would have been all over that. But Will's happiness isn't really a priority for me. And I still can't believe he never brought this up while we were dating.

But oh, last night after we got back from our shopping...the sex continues to be so good. I came kind of quickly, since it'd been awhile since we'd had sex, but still he came right after I did. If I get off first, he always immediately comes after me. It's really nice. I enjoy the fact that he gets off just from me getting off...Liam was like that too. I guess it's particularly satisfying with Will though, because I still think he is genuinely disappointed if I don't get off. And I don't like to disappoint!

We hung out for quite awhile afterwards too. I'm not even sure why. I mean, it was Friday night and everything. I already have plans tonight (and Aaron is going to be there--I get to see him with his rail-thin blonde girlfriend who hates me for obvious reasons, blech), so I didn't mind staying in...can't go out every night. Will also apparently had a lackluster New Year's Eve, and he had to listen to me talk about the amazingly fun party I attended. (However, I did not tell him about the sexy guy I was kissing there...again, like the thing with Jacob, I think I needed some affection.)

Now that all the holiday craziness is dying down, I wonder if it's time for me to actually start finding a guy to actually date. Between all the stuff with Will and Liam plus the holiday season, I had been too busy to date. Of course, there's still the trouble of actually finding someone...man, I just hope whoever I end up finding is as good in bed as Will.

No comments: